We were getting ready to go to the beach one day and I noticed we had some kiwis ready to be eaten. I decided to quickly make this smoothie, pour it in mason jars, pack some ice cubes and straws next to them, and take it with us to the beach. It is more tart than sweet, but it is delicious. So refreshing!
This smoothie is rich in:
- Vitamin C, vitamin K, copper, and fiber from kiwis
- Vitamin B6, manganese, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber from bananas
- Healthy fats from avocado
- Vitamins K A, C, B6, fiber, manganese from kale
- Potassium, manganese, magnesium, vitamin C, and fiber from coconut water
Kale Kiwi Avocado Smoothie
2 big bananas (or 3 small)
½ cup kale
½ cup coconut water
pomegranate seeds (optional)
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into bowls and allow the smoothie to chill for 15 minutes in the refrigerator. Sprinkle some pomegranate seeds (optional). Enjoy!
Are you looking for another smoothie that features kiwi? Here is one rich in vitamin C, fiber, and healthy fats.
What is your favourite snack at the beach?
Source of nutritional information: