I have been making this pudding for years and it never disappoints. It’s sweet and chocolatey. Heaven for taste buds! It’s a healthy dessert that tastes great when chilled.
This pudding is rich in:
- Protein, calcium, magnesium, copper, and phosphorus from tofu
- Antioxidants from raw cacao
- Healthy fats from coconut milk
- Manganese and zinc from maple syrup
- 400 g soft tofu, water drained
- ¼ cup raw cacao
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300 ml coconut milk
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Pour in 4 bowls.
- Put the bowls in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Serve the pudding chilled. You can mix in slices of fruit and sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
- Store it in the fridge up to 3 days.
Have you ever used tofu in your recipes? What is your favourite recipe that uses tofu?
Source of nutritional information: