Welcome to the “Constipation 101 – How to Help Your Child Poop Every Day” program!
- Is your child uncomfortable for days at a time because of constipation?
- Do you rub their belly and try to soothe them while they cry because it hurts?
- Is your child afraid of pooping, which makes matters worse?
- Does the poop get stuck mid-way and your child screams for your help to get it out?
- Are you ready to make a few dietary and lifestyle changes to help your child poop every day?
- Are you ready to stop giving your child daily laxatives and use whole foods, beverages, nutritional supplements, and lifestyle changes to help them poop effortlessly every day?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, this could be the right program for you and your child. Please keep reading to find out more about it.
During the program we talk about how the following will help your child have a pain-free poop every day (along with other useful topics):
- the best foods to help your child poop every day
- constipating foods to avoid
- the best liquids to help your child poop every day
- the best nutritional supplements to help your child poop and round up their daily nutrition
- why movement is important and what are the best exercises for your child
- healthy eating habits
- pooping hygiene
- tummy massage
- and many tips and tricks to help your child eat more than a few foods every day and have a balanced diet.
Whether you are in Calgary, Alberta, Canada where I live, or in any other part of the world, we will be able to communicate effectively and effortlessly during the program.
You will have access to my personal cell phone number to text me anytime you have a question during business hours.
Do you want your child to go from this:
Then let’s do this together!
Do you have questions about the “Constipation 101” program? I compiled a FAQ to help you understand if the program is the right fit for you and your child.