If you have a picky eater and you are struggling, the “Get your picky eater to EAT” workshop might be for you.
- Do you live in Calgary?
- Do you have a picky eater?
- Did your child use to be a great eater who now refuses all the delicious and healthy foods you offer?
- Are you a short-order cook?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, and fed-up?
- Do you want your little picky eater to start enjoying a wide variety of nutritious and delicious foods?
- Are you ready to make a few easy changes once and for all?
If you answered YES to 2 or more of the above, the “Get your picky eater to EAT” Workshop is for YOU!
How to Get your Picky Eater to EAT Workshop Admission
15 in stock
15 in stock
The fee is 30 CAD per person. Bring a friend and each person pays 25 CAD.
- The workshop takes place in Calgary, at the Hop, Sip, and Jump Play Café (#108, 8060 Silver Springs Blvd NW) on Monday, November the 28th from 9:30 to 11:00 am.
- The fee is 30 CAD per person. Bring a friend and each person pays 25 CAD.
- For a better interaction and learning experience, I am limiting the workshop to 15 participants.
- Handouts of the presentation and a gluten-free and dairy-free snack will be provided.