If you have a picky eater and you are struggling, the “Get your picky eater to EAT” workshop might be for you.
- Do you live in Calgary?
- Do you have a picky eater?
- Did your child use to be a great eater who now refuses all the delicious and healthy foods you offer?
- Are you a short-order cook?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, and fed-up?
- Do you want your little picky eater to start enjoying a wide variety of nutritious and delicious foods?
- Are you ready to make a few easy changes once and for all?
If you answered YES to 2 or more of the above, the “Get your picky eater to EAT” Workshop is for YOU!
How to Get your Picky Eater to EAT Workshop Admission
15 in stock
- The workshop takes place in Calgary, at the Hop, Sip, and Jump Play Café (#108, 8060 Silver Springs Blvd NW) on Monday, November the 28th from 9:30 to 11:00 am.
- The fee is 30 CAD per person. Bring a friend and each person pays 25 CAD.
- For a better interaction and learning experience, I am limiting the workshop to 15 participants.
- Handouts of the presentation and a gluten-free and dairy-free snack will be provided.