Welcome to the “Picky Eating? No More!” program – A Step-by-Step Course that will help Your Fussy Eater Devour Healthy Meals in 6 weeks or less (so You Don’t Stress)
- Do you have a picky eater who eats the same 5-10 foods every day?
- Do you have a picky eater who absolutely refuses to try any new foods?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other kids eating foods that your child does not even want to see or smell?
- Is your child getting sick often?
- Do you worry that your child is not getting enough nutrients?
- Have you become a short order cook and you feel overwhelmed?
- Do you worry that you are a bad parent because your child eats too many white foods (bread, pasta, sugar, etc.) and no vegetables?
- Does your child have food allergies or sensitivities that add to the problem?
- Do you want meal battles to come to an end once and for all?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you came to the right place! Together we can help your child open up to a wide variety of nutritious and delicious foods.
I compiled a FAQ list to help you understand whether the program is the right fit for you and your child.
FAQ (click on each question for the detailed answer)
If you are ready to invest time in your child’s health in the next 6 weeks, then this program is for YOU. We will work on expanding your child’s food repertoire based on what they currently like to eat and what you would like them to eat.
We will begin with a focus on adding foods similar to the ones they like to eat to slowly take them out of their comfort zone and increase the variety in their diet.
By the end of the program, your child will have tried many new foods and new food combinations, and will likely have found some new favourite foods.
The program has a 6-week duration. It begins with a Client Intake Questionnaire and a 3-day diary of your child’s food and beverage intake. Once completed, these forms will tell me what I need to know about you and your child to help you both.
After I review the completed questionnaire and diary, we have a baseline call of 1 hour.
During the baseline call, we will discuss your answers to the questionnaire and the diary. The call also provides a great chance for me to answer all your initial questions. We also work together during the call to make a plan for you to follow during the upcoming week.
After the baseline call, we communicate at least twice each week – by email and/or text anytime you have a question and once verbally for 30 minutes by Skype or phone (your choice).
You will have access to my business cell phone number to text me anytime you have a question during business hours.
The program fee also includes:
- a 7-day meal plan with recipes free of gluten, dairy, soy, and processed sugar
- many delicious and nutritious recipes that picky eaters love
- two bonus 30-minute phone or Skype calls with me after the end of the program (the first one – 2 weeks after the program ends and the second one – 4 weeks after the program ends).
The short answer is: Yes!
No matter the age, picky eaters struggle with the same things when it comes to healthy eating. They don’t like certain tastes, textures, smells, spices, etc.
A gentle and loving approach and a plan is all they need. You bring the gentle loving approach, I bring the plan. If you don’t feel all that gentle and loving when it comes to your spouse’s eating habits, I will help you get there.
Together we can help your spouse open up to new foods and flavours so you can both enjoy the same nutritious meals and have fun in the kitchen.
As a mom of a child who has gluten and dairy sensitivities, I understand your struggle very well.
Whatever your child’s food sensitivity or allergy is, be it to one or to many foods, I will give you nutritious recipes and a meal plan free of these foods. I will also give you tips on how to successfully avoid these foods when you prepare meals for your family and how to help your child not miss them.
I am a recovering picky eater :).
However, despite my pickiness, I succeeded in raising two children (my daughter is 4 years old and my son is 7 years old) that are great eaters.
My children are better eaters than I was growing up. They enjoy eating many healthy meals and snacks, including the ones I share on this site. They eat salads, sardines, stews, soups, borscht, smoothies with vegetables, and many more.
I want YOUR child to eat all of these foods, too. I want YOUR child to get the nutrition their growing body needs.
A portion of your program fee will be donated to KIVA. Kiva allows individuals (me for example) to lend money to other individuals who are trying to grow their business and who live in areas without traditional banking systems. Once their business is profitable, the money is repaid. The lender can then choose to support another business if they wish to.
Kiva is a great program. It helps entrepreneurs buy seeds, livestock, machines, clean energy, etc. to support themselves, their families, and other people around them.
At the end of the program:
- your child will eat new foods (vegetables, fruits, whole grains, etc.)
- your child will be that “other kid” (who you used to feel jealous about) who eats many healthy foods
- you will cook only one meal for your whole family at each meal
- you and your child will have learned how to plan and prepare fun and nutritious meals together
- and last, but not least, you and your child will have peaceful meals together with the whole family
Do you have any questions about the program? Please get in touch with me here and schedule your free 20-minute consultation to find out if you and I can successfully work together.
The program fee is 399 CAD (payable by credit card or PayPal).
The bottom line is this: I’ve done it. I’ve done it for me, for my kids, and for many of my clients’ kids.
You can do this too! It is easier than you think. I can teach you how to help your child eat many nutritious foods.
I poured my heart and soul into this program and I am deeply committed to you successfully helping your child eat the same foods your family eats and more.
Your child’s health is important to both you and I, and we will work together to help your child stay healthy and happy.
I am here for you and your child. Let’s do this together! If you are ready to start the program, ENROLL HERE.
With love and gratitude.